Today we are releasing Version 2.0.0 of the Unified Astronomy Thesaurus. This release cleans up minor errors, such as duplicate concepts and preferred label consistency. We have also changed all concept IDs to numeric identifiers, a change that will facilitate editing and management of the UAT going forward.
Overview of Changes
- The UAT was switched from descriptive, human readable concept identifiers to numeric identifiers. This is a rather significant change, and included in the source code download for this version is a mapping from previous identifiers to new identifiers.
- The preferred label of 79 concepts were updated to add context, clarity, and consistency.
- 16 new concepts were added to the UAT.
- 3 concepts were moved from one parent concept to another.
- 9 concepts were merged into similar concepts to remove duplicates from the UAT.
- Resolves Issues in GitHub Milestone Arinelle.
For a detailed list of changes, please see the release notes.